Cape Coral CPA James M. Wesolowski, CPA, P.A.
Being a CPA or Certified Public Accountant has been my passion since early in my career. With Bachelors and Masters degrees in accounting, I became a CPA in 1972 and have over 35 years of professional accounting experience. My professional experience began with international accounting firms in the Denver area.
I opened my Cape Coral CPA firm in 1993 and since have helped thousands of individuals and business owners with their accounting and tax needs. My Cape Coral CPA office has been and remains committed to providing close, personal attention to our clients. My CPA designation is the most highly-sought after and versatile credential for accountants. My office offers the following services for both individuals, small businesses, non-profit organizations, and corporations:
- Complete Accounting Services
- Tax Preparation
- Audits, Reviews, and Compilations
Additionally, as a CPA, I offer two services a non-certified accountant who is neither an attorney or enrolled agent cannot provide by law:
- IRS Representation – Representing clients before the Internal Revenue Service
- Preparing audited or reviewed financial statements (CPAs only)
My Education, Certifications, and Experience as a Cape Coral CPA
I take pride in giving you the assurance that the personal assistance you receive comes from decades of advanced training, technical experience, and financial acumen. Some of my Credentials include:
- CPA since 1972
- Member American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (“AICPA”) since 1975
- Member AICPA: Planning Section – Tax Section – Private Companies Practice Section
- Member Florida Institute of CPA’s
- Audit and tax experience with national CPA firms
- Bachelors and Masters degrees in Accounting
- Over 35 years of professional accounting experience
- Experienced college instructor in accounting, taxes, and auditing
- Wayne State University small business affiliate
- Member National Association of Tax Professionals
- AICPA Personal Financial Specialist (PFS) Designation
- Certified Financial Planner ™
- Member Financial Planner Association
Our continual investment of time and resources in professional continuing education, state-of-the-art computer technology, and extensive business relationships is indicative of our commitment to excellence.
Contact Our Cape Coral CPA Office Today
We believe in building lasting relationships. We view every client relationship like a partnership and truly believe that our success is a result of your success. We would value the opportunity to assist you with your accounting, tax, and financial services needs. Please give us a call at (239) 574-4449.